Easy Way How to Add Album Art covers to MP3
How to add album art cover to Mp3 files in Windows 10, Mac and Android operating systems.
We have been listening to music digitally, though we continue to organize our MP3 files as if they were CDs. After all, an album’s artwork is just as important to us when trying to keep organized track of our favorite tunes. It would be like a book without its cover; you need both the front and back design in order for it all to make sense!
If you’re wondering where to find missing album art, it’s most likely on one of your music collections. You want to add album art covers to MP3 so that it looks great, or you’d want to replace the current album cover with new pictures.
Here’s a quick guide on how to add album covers to MP3 files on Windows 10, Mac, and Android.
In This Article
In Windows 10, how can I add album art Covers to MP3 files?
It is simple to add album art to any MP3 file. We’ll utilize some of the most popular MP3 players in Windows 10 to show you how.
How to Add Album Art through Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player is the most popular media player software ever created, and it comes preinstalled on virtually every version of Windows. Using Windows Media Player to add Album Art to your MP3 files is simple. To add Album Art:
1. To add album art to a file, right-click on the file.
2. When you hover your pointer over the “Open with” option, select “Windows Media Player” from the drop-down menu.
3. When you do this, not only will your music play using Windows Media Player, but it will also be added to the library.
4. Find the image you want to use as Album Art.
5. Right-click on the image and select “Copy “.
6. To open the search, press both the “Windows” and “S” keys at the same time.
7. Enter “Windows Media Player” in the search bar and select the first result.
8. Click on “Music “In the left pane.
9. To add album art to an mp3 file, right-click on the mp3.
10. The “Paste Album Art” option should be selected to paste the album art into the MP3.
Add Album Art Cover Using Groove Music
With Windows Media Player slowly becoming irrelevant, Groove Music has taken its place as the main audio player in Windows 10. The app gives off a more fun and ‘groovy’ feel and is also slightly more complex than other music players when it comes to organization and collections. Having said that, here’s how to add cover art to your MP3s using Groove Music.
1. To open Groove Music from the Start menu.
2. To locate MP3 files not appearing in the ‘My Music’ area, manually prompt Groove to conduct a search.
3. On the bottom left side of the application, click on the Settings symbol.
4. Select ‘Choose where we look for music’ under the section titled “Music on this PC.” Click it.
5. On the tiny window that appears, click the Plus sign to add music. To locate your music, go through the files on your PC and select the folders where they are stored.
6. After you’ve added the music, choose ‘My music’ from the panel on the left, then click Albums.
7. All of your albums will be shown in square boxes. Select the “Edit info” option from right-click on the album you want to modify.
8. When you choose an option in the Edit drop-down menu, a new window will appear with album art in the left corner and a small edit button next to it. To update the image, click on the Pencil icon.
9. Select “Choose a different image” and then select the picture you wish to use as album art from your PC files in the next window that appears.
10. After you upload the image, select ‘Save’ to add the album art to your MP3 files.
How to Add Album Art to MP3 Files Using VLC Media Player
Groove Music and Window Media Player are two wonderful music players. VLC is a free media player for Windows, Mac, and Linux that is highly popular among PC users. It has been the most widely used Media Player on PCs, allowing you to add album art to MP3 files. Simply follow 6 easy steps to get started:
- Download and install VLC here
- Then Import MP3 files that you want to add album art.
- On the top menu, hover over “Tools” and select “Media Information.”
- On the lower-right corner, you should see the current Album Art; right-click on it and pick the “Add Cover Art from File” option. Select “Add Cover Art from File” from the drop-down menu next to “Album Art.”
- Choose an album art cover on your computer and double-click it to choose.
- Click “Close” button from the drop-down menu and the picture should be added as an Album art to the mp3 song.
In iPhone & macOS (iTunes), how can I add album art cover to MP3 files?
Artwork is available for songs, albums, and videos purchased on iTunes or obtained through Apple Music. You may also modify any song or other item in your collection with your own artwork.
You can import a variety of picture types, such as JPEGs, PNGs, GIFs, TIFFS, and Photoshop. You must first convert the files to another format before you may add the artwork to WAV files.
You can also change the artwork for any playlist you have.
Follow the steps below to add or modify your album art on iTunes:
- Open the iTunes application on your Apple device. Select Music from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of the menu bar and then Library from the resulting list.
- Scroll down to the songs with the missing art cover in your library, then click Edit → Info. After that, select Artwork.
- Now, click on Add Artwork. Find your desired image file and select it. Open the file, then drag it to the artwork icon.
If you want to automatically add album artwork, select File > Library > Get Album Artwork.
Add album art manually, choose Edit from the dropdown menu > [Item] Info. Once you have clicked Artwork, you can then proceed to do one of the following:
- Select an image file and click Open, then click Add Artwork.
- Drag the file into the artwork area.
Your album artwork must meet these iTunes specifications: a minimum image size of 800 X 800 pixels, 72 dpi resolution, and a JPG or PNG file type. The preferred size is 2400 X 2400 pixels or larger.
In Android how can I add album art cover to MP3 files?
Album Art Changer is a basic program that allows you to modify or add album/song covers for music on your Android phone or tablet. For free, you can get it on Google play. It’s simple to use and may be used to manually and automatically add album art to MP3 files on Android phones.
How to Add Album Art cover to Mp3 Using Online Tool
Tagmp3 is an Online tool that allows you to add and alter album artwork to MP3 music files for free.
- Drag and drop the file or upload an MP3 file into the empty border to add one.
- Add the photo as album art after processing by using your computer.
After you’re redirected to the download page, click on the download button to generate an MP3 file.
Art covers to MP3 FAQs
How do I find the artwork for my albums?
Simply type in the name of the album and the word “art” into the search bar, and Google will show you all of the different artwork associated with that album. You can then choose the image you like best and save it to your computer.
What should I do if the album artwork doesn’t show up in iTunes?
If the album artwork doesn’t show up in iTunes, you can try a few things:
– Check to make sure that the artwork is in the correct format (JPEG, GIF, PNG) and that it’s not too large or too small.
– Make sure that the artwork file is named correctly, and that it’s saved in the correct location.
– Try restarting iTunes.
What software can I use to add album art to my MP3?
You can use iTunes to add album art to your MP3.